Got A Question? Keep Scrolling!
What is the wedding venue rental fee and what does it include?
- Please see our wedding investment page here. You’ll find a full pricing list and a list of what’s included.
What is your hourly rental fee?
- We offer half and full day rental options for corporate functions, parties, workshops, expos, classes, studio space and more. Please email [email protected] with your inquiry.
What is Arrow Studio and Events? What can I have there?
- Great question! Arrow is an event venue located in downtown Pottsville, PA that has the capability to host weddings, corporate events, parties, expos, community gatherings and more. We also have studio space available for your creative needs.
- We have seating and capacity for 200 guests, a full catering kitchen, brand new restrooms, a meeting/dressing room, and a beautiful bar included in our rentals.
How many people can you accommodate?
- Our capacity is 200 total guests (and yes, we have seating and tables for all 200).
Do you have parking?
- We have ample on-street parking surrounding our entrance. The Capital Parking Garage is also just steps away with plenty of parking for our largest events.
When are payments due for my wedding or event? Are there payment plans?
- Upon booking any event or rental with Arrow Studio & Events, there is a booking deposit (applicable to your total balance) required.
- For weddings the initial deposit is $1,000. 50% of the balance is due 12 months prior to your event based on your booking timeline. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your wedding. If you would like to create a payment plan for yourself, you can certainly send incremental amounts to be applied to the balances due as long as those balances are met upon their due dates. (Note – if you are booking your wedding less than 12 months in advance, we can slightly alter the payment schedule)
- For other rentals & studio space please email [email protected] for more information.
- All payments are to be made by check, cash or money order. We reserve the right to request credit card info to keep on file in result of damages.
- 6% PA tax is applied to all payments.
Do we have to utilize your caterers and preferred vendors?
Yes, but let us tell you why. At Arrow Studio & Events we choose NOT to make a percentage of the catering and bar packages. We require that you use our preferred caterers and their bar service or our approved bar service because we truly want what’s best for you. We’ve seen unfortunate situations where caterers have run out of food or nickel and dime clients for services “they didn’t pay for” and that’s not how we choose to run our business at Arrow. It’s also a lot of work to weed through catering vendors online. We strive to provide you with a list that fits a variety of budgets and tastes that you can get creative with. If there is a special situation where you have your heart set on working with a licensed, insured and reputable catering service we can have a conversation about you opting to use an outside service for an additional fee of $500.
Will there be another wedding or event the same day as mine?
Nope! When you book with us you get exclusive access to the venue for the duration of your rental period.
I have out of town guests coming for my event. Where should they stay?
- Good question. We have several hotels about 10 miles from Arrow Studio & Events that we’ll list below. However, there are several wonderful, new Airbnb options locally that give Arrow clients a discounted rate. We highly recommend this so guests can get the full, downtown experience in historic Pottsville. This is a great option for weddings and conferences. More info available upon booking.
- Hotels – Holiday Inn Express Frackville, Country Inn & Suites Frackville, The Maid’s Quarters Bed & Breakfast Pottsville
What kind of tables do you have?
- We offer 60-inch round tables and have few long tables available for food, gifts, head table, etc. Most of your guests will be seated at round tables which we find works best for conversational flow & space.
We plan on having our wedding ceremony somewhere else. Does the fee change?
- No. Because we guarantee you exclusive access to Arrow during your rental period our fees remain the same regardless of ceremony location. You may still want to explore having some photos done at Arrow prior to your reception so we think you’ll be glad you have the space available to you, trust us.
I’m having a really small wedding. Can I get a discount?
- No. Our rates remain the same regardless of wedding size. We still provide you with the same level of service and time at our space so our investment does not change based on the size of the event.
The date I wanted isn’t available! Can I get on a cancelation waitlist?
- We don’t have a cancelation list because they’re honestly rare. If we do have a cancelation, we’ll update it immediately here.
What time can I access the venue to decorate?
- For any event your rental timeframe will be listed on your contract and discussed when you sign. Please plan accordingly.
Do you include a “wedding day coordinator”?
- Ah, what a great question. The definition and roles of a “day of coordinator” vary so much venue to venue and so we leave the role and title of “wedding day coordinator” to the professionals who provide wedding planning services only. That being said, we provide an Arrow Team Leader, venue staff, and someone will be present when you’re on our premise. They’ll be here before you get here on your big day and will be here to help direct vendors as needed, answer questions, and facilitate the success you deserve.
- If you’re wondering if you NEED to hire a coordinator the answer is no. You can certainly choose to do this but by selecting Arrow and working with our preferred vendors you’ll be well taken care of.
Are you dog friendly? I want my dog present at my wedding.
- We LOVE dogs but this will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Outside of service animals, dogs are only permitted for ceremony and photos. We suggest that you think long and hard about this before deciding to include your furry friend. Your dog may be amazing (I mean, all dogs are in our book) but crowds and noise associated with weddings can make even the most docile & well-trained doggos nervous. Please note that you will be responsible for any damages caused by your canine, as well.
What time can my evening event or wedding go until?
- Bar service and music ends at 10:30pm to facilitate your event ending at 11pm. You will have until 12am (midnight) to clean up and exit the space.
Do you accommodate LGBTQ+ weddings?
- Absolutely. We welcome all forms of love at Arrow Studio & Events and look forward to taking your lead in regard to pronouns, preferences and relationships.
Are candles allowed?
- Yes, as long as the flame is contained in a vase or glass. Open or hanging flames will not be permitted due to safety reasons.
Can we use sparklers, bubbles, rice or confetti?
- No, all of these items are potentially hazardous to you and your guests. However, flower petals, glow sticks and balloons on a stick are really fun options.
What caterers do you work with?
- You can find a list of our preferred caterers and vendors here!
Is there a food and beverage minimum?
- Nope! We feel this is an effective cost saving benefit for you.
Does Arrow handle the catering orders or do I work directly with my caterer?
- If you are hosting a wedding or large event, it’s more effective and streamlined to work directly with your caterer. This allows you to be more creative and selective, too.
Can we bring our own food and drinks to have while we get ready?
- Sure! Outside food and drink is permitted prior to your event. However, outside food and especially alcohol is not permitted after the start of the ceremony.
Arrow Studio & Events
316 N. Centre Street Pottsville, PA
Book A Tour